Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to use Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit?
You may use the Liberty Bank Cash Management App to deposit checks if:
- You have an internet-enabled Android or iPhone device with a camera
- You are enrolled in LB Cash Management
- You have the Liberty Bank Cash Management App on your mobile device
- You are a Liberty Bank Cash Management customer with an active checking, savings or money market account. Your account needs to be in good standing. Mobile Deposit privileges may be removed at any time upon management’s discretion.
How do I register for Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit?
- Log-in to your account through the Liberty Bank Cash Management App.
- Click the “Menu” button at the top left of the screen.
- Click “Transactions”.
- Select “Mobile Deposit Enrollment”.
- Review our Terms and Conditions.
- If you accept, check the box, and click the “Accept” button.
- Once you have accepted, the “Mobile Deposit” option will appear under the “Transactions” tab.
Note – If you are not a current user of LB Cash Management, please contact us at email@example.com and download the Liberty Bank Cash Management App before completing the steps above. For assistance, call us at (360) 779-4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What items can be deposited?
Checks made payable to the account owner or joint owners that have been properly endorsed with “For Mobile Deposit Only” and the owner’s signature can be deposited to checking, savings or money market accounts.
What items cannot be deposited?
- No foreign checks
- No savings bonds
- No drafts or non-negotiable items
- No third-party checks
- No returned or re-deposited items
- No post-dated or stale-dated checks
- No tax refund checks
- No insurance checks
How do I make a mobile deposit?
Liberty Bank Mobile Deposit is available for most Android and iPhone devices. To begin depositing checks anywhere, anytime, please follow these steps:
- Launch the Liberty Bank Cash Management App
- Click the “Menu” button at the top left of the screen
- Click “Transactions”
- Select “Mobile Deposit”
- Choose the account where you wish to deposit your check (checking, savings and money market accounts only)
- Enter the amount of your check
- Click the “Capture Image” button
- Take a picture of the front of your check
- Take a picture of the back of your endorsed check
- Verify your deposit information, then click on “Submit Deposit” to submit your check for review.
Will Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit work on my phone and/or mobile device?
Liberty Bank Mobile Deposit works on most Apple and Android devices with the Liberty Bank Cash Management App.
- Apple requirements: iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini device running iOS6 or newer with Camera Enabled
- Android requirements: Android OS 2.3.3 or higher with Camera Enabled device
How do I download the Liberty Bank Cash Management App for an iPhone?
- Navigate to the Apple App Store
- Download our free Application titled “Liberty Bank Cash Management”
If you are not a current user of LB Cash Management, please contact us at email@example.com first. For assistance, call us at (360) 779-4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+-How do I download the Liberty Bank Cash Management for a Google Android device?
- Navigate to the Google Play Store
- Download our free Application titled “Liberty Bank Cash Management”
If you are not a current user of LB Cash Management, please follow the instructions to register at libertybanknw.com first. For assistance, call us at (360) 779-4567 or email email@example.com.
How much does Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit cost?
Please refer to our Fee Schedule to learn more about charges for using Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit. There may be additional data costs related to accessing the Liberty Bank Cash Management App from your mobile device. Please check your wireless plan or verify with your wireless carrier.
How many checks can I deposit using Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit?
You can deposit one check at a time and up to 15 checks per day.
When can I use Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit?
You can use Mobile Deposit 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
Are there limits to how much I can deposit?
Yes. Accounts currently have daily and monthly limits. Limits are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Do you have any suggestions for taking good photos?
All images are reviewed for clarity and completeness. If an error is detected, the App will prompt you to retake the photo. Follow these tips to help ensure that a good photo is taken:
- Checks must include date, payee, amount and signature.
- Blue or black ink works best.
- Endorse your check.
- Take a photo of the check in a well-lit area.
- Lay check on a flat, contrasting background. Otherwise, it may cause non-matching check amount errors. If so, try another background (white or black).
- Remove objects or other items from view.
- Position the camera directly above the check (not from an angle).
- Make sure that all four corners of the check are visible. Use the guides built into the App to help you line up the picture.
How do I know when Liberty Bank has received my deposit?
Once you submit a deposit, you will receive confirmation within the app. In some instances, your deposit will need to be reviewed by our operators before it can be processed. A listing of your recent deposits can be accessed by clicking the “Activity” button at the top of the screen within the Mobile Deposit section of your Liberty Bank Cash Management App. Accepted checks are listed under the “Accepted” tab. Checks that have been rejected or need further review are listed under the “Submitted” tab. Review notes and check photos can be viewed by clicking on specific deposits.
When will funds from Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposits be available?
Mobile Deposits are reviewed and processed by 5:00 p.m. each business day. Funds from approved deposits made before 5:00 p.m. will be posted to your account by the next business day. Funds from approved deposits made after 5:00 p.m. (or on weekends or holidays) will be posted to your account within two business days. All deposits are subject to review, and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal subject to the Funds Availability disclosure provided during account opening. Once deposits are processed, you will see the deposit in your account via LB or through the Liberty Bank Mobile Access App.
What do I do with the check after it has been deposited?
After you receive confirmation that your check has been accepted for processing, store the paper check in a safe place. After seven calendar days, and verification that funds have been deposited into your account, write “VOID” on the face of the check and destroy the check.
Why was my check rejected? How will I know? And, what are my options if a check is rejected?
If your check is rejected for any reason, you will receive notification in the Liberty Bank Cash Management App. Depending on the reason, you may be able to deposit that item at a Liberty Bank branch or ATM. For example, items that exceed the dollar amount limits or are unreadable by the software can generally be accepted in person or at the ATM. Please note that if you are attempting to deposit a third party check, or if the check is altered or incomplete, we will not accept this item for deposit by any means. Your recent deposit and status will be stored in the “Activity” screen within the Mobile Deposit section of the Liberty Bank Cash Management App. Review notes and check photos can be viewed by clicking on specific deposits.
What if I enter the wrong dollar amount?
If you enter the wrong dollar amount, your check will need further review before it shows up in your account. The status of your check will appear in the “Activity” screen within the Mobile Deposit section of the Liberty Bank Cash Management App. If your check is rejected, you will need to re-submit with accurate dollar amounts.
What do I do if the deposit will not process?
There may be instances when the application will not recognize your item for deposit. If that occurs and you are unable to complete a deposit using the Liberty Bank Cash Management App, please take the item to the nearest Liberty Bank ATM or branch location for deposit.
What if I submit the same deposit twice in error?
If the same deposit is submitted twice, it will be identified and stopped by our process. Should this occur, the second (duplicate) check will be reviewed and rejected immediately.
How secure is Liberty Bank Cash Management Mobile Deposit?
Liberty Bank offers extensive security features to ensure that you can conduct your banking in a safe and private online environment. Our Cash Management App is just as secure as our LB Banking service. Anything you do while logged on to the app is encrypted by industry-standard SSL encryption, preventing cell phone “scanning” or other attempts to eaves-drop. No check images are stored on your phone. However, it is your responsibility to protect your remote device and security credentials from unauthorized access. You assume the entire risk for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your security credentials.
What can I do to protect my security and privacy?
There are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you use the Liberty Bank Cash Management App.
- Protect your LB Cash Management password. It is your key to accessing your accounts. Do not reveal it to anyone.
- Memorize your LB Cash Management password. Never store it on your mobile device, or write it on paper that you keep near your phone or carry with you.
- Do not choose passwords that incorporate your name, telephone number, address or birthday or those of any close friend or relative.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended while using the Liberty Bank Cash Management App.
Use your phone’s built-in lock function – set a password-protect for start-up or time-out.
What happens if I lose my smartphone?
If your phone is lost or stolen, it is unlikely that someone could access your account information unless they also know your LB Cash Management username and password. However, to be safe, you should contact Liberty Bank as soon as possible by calling (360) 779-4567.
Who can I contact for help?
If you require assistance or have a question, please call us at (360) 779-4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.