Thank you for choosing Liberty Bank! We have put together tools to assist with your online and mobile banking experience.
Need assistance? Contact us at 360.779.4567
New Mobile Banking Apps
On June 15, 2021 we will be updating our Mobile Banking Apps. Existing users may need to re-install the app on or after that date. You will be required to enter in your Access ID and Passcode upon logging in for the first time. After successfully logging into the Mobile App, you will be able to set up your device to allow biometrics (Face ID, Touch ID) in place of the Access ID and Passcode. If you need assistance, please contact us at 360.779.4567. Learn More
Mobile App Links:
iPhone Users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1516547970
To log in to your account, do the following:
- Go to our bank website: libertybanknw.com, find and click the LOGIN link on the top of the webpage. A pop up window will display, click LOGIN under the Online Banking section.
- In the Access ID box, type your access ID (also known as username). The Access ID is case-sensitive.
- In the Passcode box, type your passcode (also known as password), and click Log In. The Passcode is case-sensitive.
Note: If a passcode is entered incorrectly four times in a row, your access is disabled. You can restore access using the Automated Passcode Reset process or by calling Liberty Bank for assistance.
- Must be at least 15 characters.
- Must contain 1 number, 1 letter, 1 special character
- Cannot be the same as your Access ID.
- Is case sensitive.
- Must be different from any passcode used in the last 6 months.
- Must be different from any of the last 6 passcodes used.
Here are a couple thoughts about how to pick a long secure passcode:
- Choose an event that happened to you and pick 4 words that describes that event and then add a number and symbol. For example: Julyfourthbeesting3#
- Pick something that is meaningful to you. For example: !Ilove4skyd!ving, or 5disneyrollercoaster$
Security Tokens – How to Download a Soft Token to Your Phone:
If you have signed up for an online banking service (wire transfers or ACH origination) that requires a token, view this document for step-by-step instructions on how to download the token to your phone.
E-Statements – How to Remove a Pop-Up Blocker for E-Statements:
Your browser may block pop-ups. In order to see your statement, you will need to add our online banking site to your allowed pop-ups. This document includes how to allow pop ups for multiple browsers.
We now have Direct Connect! It provides a direct connection from Quicken/QuickBooks to our online banking system, so you don’t even have to log in to get your transactions, it happens directly from the program. It is also real-time and will save time when downloading. We encourage you to switch to the Direct Connect method. Review the following documents to determine which one best fits your current Quicken/QuickBooks scenario.
Consumer FAQs: Check out our Consumer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) that includes questions about Account Activity, Quicken Downloads, Managing your Account and more.
Business FAQs: Check out our Business Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that include questions about Wires, ACH Transfers, and Sub-User Administration and more.
Cash Management Info
Consumer Online Banking User Guide: In addition to using the iHelp button in the upper right-hand corner of every screen in Online Banking, our full consumer User Guide is also posted here with answers about most everything on the system.
Business Online Banking User Guide: In addition to using the iHelp button in the upper right-hand corner of every screen in Online Banking, our full business User Guide is also posted here with answers about most everything on the system.
Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit Security Tips: Information on how long to retain your checks and other security tips about your phone.
Online Banking: Protect your Computer and Your Privacy: This includes information about anti-virus and anti-spyware, firewalls, software updates, online identity protection, protecting your email privacy and protection offline.
Security Tips for You and Your Computer/Device: Basic safety information about using your computer.